Search the forum,

Discuss Deleting iphone email in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest123

Does anyone know how to select multiple emails on a iphone and delete them all in one go? It's a pest having to delete each email individually.

Yeah click edit at top first the each one has a delete sign next to it

image.jpgLike this

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate, that's what I'm doing, but how do I select all the emails in one go like in Windows pressing Ctrl+A means select all, instead of individually ticking each one?

Do you get that many emails during the day can't you just delete as you get them

I get 100's every day, and have to keep deleting them before the inbox fills up on the phone. It's a pain in the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Deleting iphone email in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these ÂŁ300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the company several times with no reply, i have called them 3 times to be told someone would call me back. I was eventually told on my forth phone call that...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have just bought a google nest 3rd gen thermostat to be connected opentherm. I currently have the baxi ifos rather comp fitted. I was told that it was either one or the other, but baxi technical dept have said I can wire an opentherm controller alongside the ifos system. Boiler is...
Replies
Views
HI all Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the boiler only came with a 2 year warranty. I was advised I could extend the warranty to 7 years at extra cost, I was told it was an extended...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock