Discuss Decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand? Should I just go for Victoria Plumb Orchard brand?

Just to clarify I'm not looking for a btw type with a hidden cistern. I'm looking for a flush to wall close coupled loo i.e.so you cant see soil pipe/so theres no open back/no visible space between loo and wall.

Thanks

Reply to Decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there. I have a Cersanit close coupled toilet which as started leaking between the cistern and the bowl when flushed. I've taken the cistern...
Replies
Views
Hi I've just had installed a rimless Rak Resort Maxi close coupled back to the wall loo. From day 1 the problems have been: 1. It takes a...
Replies
Views
P
Our builder set up the soil pipe and supply for the closed couple toilet but says it's actually impossible to connect to the wall securely (ie he...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys I’ve noticed this weekend that my en-suite toilet pan water level is seeming to regress after an hour. Toilet flushes as normal and...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was looking for some innovative ideas from you all.😊 I’m renovating a bathroom in a flat. The soil, hot & cold water pipe runs stops me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock