Search the forum,

Discuss Damaged vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alert

What do company owners do if one of their men scratches or does minor damage to a van i.e not significant enough to claim insurance maybe £100 ... £200s of work ? would they have a this written on a contract that all minor damage repairs caused by the driver must be rectified ?

Also if you drive a company van and scratch it has your boss made you get it repaired ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Damaged vans in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heĺlo I have a water leak under bathroom floor tiles. It is on the hot water feed to the tap. I noticed the tiles leading to sink warm last few days. Now my radiators are not heating up because the hot water must be getting diverted to the tap. What are my options? Can I get house insurance...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water meter. Then another person called me to schedule a visit and they told me that its not their problem as both the water meter and the leaky stopcock are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor bathroom. The first fix was completed a few days ago. We haven't moved in yet. When we returned to the property just now, the kitchen ceiling had caved...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the owner of this boiler is now caught firmly between "not us", "not us" and "not us" - nobody will take responsibility, and just calls into question...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock