Discuss Cupboard door stopper bumper thingys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any of They are the plastic/rubber things that stop cupboard doors banging. My cupboards have about 3 when I need in excess of ten!I don't really fit kitchens so never come across them.If they come in specific sizes i can measure or even get a pic up

Recruit a hoodie to raid an Ikea store?

Could use blue tak until you find some?

do them in toolstation m8, cheap as chips.

sorry, think its poostix Product Code: 18213 49 for £2.33

Last edited by a moderator:
Il have a look, my merchant has no clue. Nor anyone else i've asked. DKIA - I thought the looting had finished, I could get the missus to cause a distraction n il grab some from b and q lol. Know they will probs fall apart in a week

18213 is the code
there is 49 in a pack

Just back from shopping expedition with the Mrs and saw them in Wilkinsons in the hardware section 8mm -49 per pack @£2.49 hope of some use regards turnpin
icon7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cupboard door stopper bumper thingys in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have been a plumber for 3 years now, I haven't come across many issues with water hammer so I'm not to sure what to do. it happens...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock