Discuss Cscs cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a gas safe card does not mean you have any idea of basic gas safety or how a boiler works from what I have found with the latest batch of newbies on the streets, IMHO of course

Very true

The gas safe card does cover you but not all firms/ safety officers Know it. As we all know safety officers stand just to the right of Hitler and you cant argue, if he says he wants a CSCS card then you must have it.

are you sure on this one,mines expired and got to sort it out next week,be good if true

i applied for the white gas cscs card from jib.
if you are gas safe registered you need to get a cscs form signed from a plumbing firm supervisor or a plumber with a cscs card to confirm you know the safety stuff. your gas safe number and fee

Plumbers and Gas Engineers have to answer extra questions on the cscs test with regards to their trade and will be issued the relevant coloured card to their trade/qualifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cscs cards in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock