Search the forum,

Discuss croydex secura shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainlady

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but here goes. I can't afford to install a proper shower so bought a Croydex Secura Push fit Bath and Shower Spray from Amazon. It works a treat but the plastic 'rings' which hold the velcro and keep the taps onto the taps snapped. Croydex sent me a replacement set of 'rings' but they have now snapped, too, and I wonder if any firm makes a metal version of this. It's just a ring, but on either side there is a slot where the velcro slides through. Sorry not explaining this very well. I've tried to put a link in here to let you see a picture of the fitment but it won't load. Anyone have any smart ideas as to how I can replace the constant breaking plastic rings with something more substantial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to croydex secura shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, my 2-handle kitchen mixer tap started dripping cold water. I've got it apart and am waiting for a new cold water, ceramic disc, 1/4 turn, cartridge to be delivered. Meanwhile I can't completely turn off the isolating (or service) valve, whose screwdriver slot is now knackered. So, with tap...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The issue is that my Gledhill Stainless Lite indirect unvented cylinder makes loud noises when heating - this is a bit random, but that noise is loud enough...
Replies
Views
Hello! I for the life of me can't figure out how to install a new shower head given the shower arm I presently have. At first I thought a "ball end shower arm adapter" would do the trick, but the ball on my set up is attached not to the arm, but the shower head itself. Help! Here's the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock