Search the forum,

Discuss croydex secura shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mountainlady

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, but here goes. I can't afford to install a proper shower so bought a Croydex Secura Push fit Bath and Shower Spray from Amazon. It works a treat but the plastic 'rings' which hold the velcro and keep the taps onto the taps snapped. Croydex sent me a replacement set of 'rings' but they have now snapped, too, and I wonder if any firm makes a metal version of this. It's just a ring, but on either side there is a slot where the velcro slides through. Sorry not explaining this very well. I've tried to put a link in here to let you see a picture of the fitment but it won't load. Anyone have any smart ideas as to how I can replace the constant breaking plastic rings with something more substantial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to croydex secura shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock