Currently reading:
Credit Card Customers, Is It Worth It?

Discuss Credit Card Customers, Is It Worth It? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
In this month of October, I have lost THREE boiler replacement jobs simply because customers say they can't afford to pay cash but are willing to pay me by Credit Card. (Yesterday I lost another one in Bromly). I have never been tempted to accept credit card payments, but am beginning to wonder if taking credit card payments is the way forward?

They all seem much of a muchness to be honest but i opted for worldpay...why ???

Helpline is 24hr and based in gateshead. Tyne and wear so no foreign call centres.

The brand is probably the most established and recognised so when a customer sees it they feel assured but i am also confident other brands are just as good.

I can do payments via over the phone ( customer not present) which some others do not.

DO NOT go with paypals option unless you want the usual paypal chargebacks - yes you can get hammered just like ebay with chargebacks pmsl.....and they want to be taken seriously.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Credit Card Customers, Is It Worth It? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back