Discuss council boiler flue terminating into next doors garden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stratplus

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Pair of semis slightly stepped back from each other. Boiler in kitchen, flue runs straight off back of boiler to outside. Outside is next doors property (rear). flue terminal approx 200mm from next doors property. Someone has added a plume kit.
MI’s state 600mm from boundary.
Any thoughts?

Pair of semis slightly stepped back from each other. Boiler in kitchen, flue runs straight off back of boiler to outside. Outside is next doors property (rear). flue terminal approx 200mm from next doors property. Someone has added a plume kit.
MI’s state 600mm from boundary.
Any thoughts?
Is it passing everything and did you get access to inspect the terminal?

200mm ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to council boiler flue terminating into next doors garden in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock