Discuss Cordless air pump recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

GasChecks

Gas Engineer
Morning all

After several years of using a hand pump to pressurise expansion vessels I have decided to move over to an electric cordless air pump. Does anyone have any recommendations.

Many thanks

I got exhausted trying to pump up the high charge in unvented vessels using a floor pump, so I bought a 240volt case type compressor from Lidl.
Not cordless I know, but does my job.
Noisy though.
Shaun mentioned he buys gas recharges

Reply to Cordless air pump recommendations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
My central heating is run off a heat pump ( air to water ) quite expensive to run , So I’m plainning to fit a wood burning with a back boiler to...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock