Discuss Copper connection on backflow in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, trying to remove copper pipe from sprinkler back flow. Used blow torch to soften solder. Did not melt what ever they used on connection. What could they have used instead of solder ? Thank You . BH

Reply to Copper connection on backflow in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to connect 3/4" copper to 22mm copper in an old house. However it appears that the 3/4" is actually slightly smaller (measured at...
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm planning on replacing a couple of rads soon as they are far too small for the size of the room causing the room to take an age to heat...
Replies
Views
Back