Discuss Contracts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
just basically looking to make up contracts for big jobs, and for stage payments, does anyone use them ?

I dont use anything like that every job i price i do it in an email ,along with a price estimte attached to mail , i always state about if i need material change from spec , any legionella reports and payments . Then i know it has a trace through email plus it is in your outbox perm stored with date ,time etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Contracts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help. Flue collector on vaillant ecomax 18e needs refitting but no longer have the cardboard template included in the kit. Does...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock