Search the forum,

Discuss Consumables in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
for sale, from London area, resonable offers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 281
ÂŁ60 for the solder and gas. What part of London do you live in?

ÂŁ20 for the lot and I won't screen shot this and send it to your employer

Gasman rob I'm self employed I don't have an employer, just clearing out a cupboard the misses keeps on to me about.

Just clearing out a cupboard??... Let me know when you clear the cupboard filled with gold bars...

Gasman rob I'm self employed I don't have an employer, just clearing out a cupboard the misses keeps on to me about. ��

Doesn't ring quite right mate. If you're self-employed keep it for yourself. It's not a huge amount of gear - you could put it almost anywhere...

Who has 13 rolls of unleaded solder lying about
Then sells them cheap if self employed and had to buy them at proper price

I don't know whats happened to the world.... Anyone wanting fernox chems drop me a pm....

Bloody hell, I could be coming off the tools and going into management? It's a few rolls of solder gas flux, not the diamonds from the Hatton garden heist lol

incase anyone here is thinking of renting a safe deposit box ive been advised to always get one on the bottom or top preferably in a corner that way yours will be the last one they go for

incase anyone here is thinking of renting a safe deposit box ive been advised to always get one on the bottom or top preferably in a corner that way yours will be the last one they go for

Clearly an issue for most plumbers, with that 100k per year salary...

Bloody hell, I could be coming off the tools and going into management? It's a few rolls of solder gas flux, not the diamonds from the Hatton garden heist lol

You're self-employed. Which means that if you were coming off the tools and going into management, you'd have people working for you. It's still your stock in trade. Why would you sell it off cheap?

Unless you're quitting self-employment to go on the cards, but you didn't say that. It may not be a huge amount of materials or of enormous value but I have certain principles and your story doesn't hang together. No offence meant - it may just be a communication issue.

You're self-employed. Which means that if you were coming off the tools and going into management, you'd have people working for you. It's still your stock in trade. Why would you sell it off cheap?

Unless you're quitting self-employment to go on the cards, but you didn't say that. It may not be a huge amount of materials or of enormous value but I have certain principles and your story doesn't hang together. No offence meant - it may just be a communication issue.

I've pm'd you back about that copper tube you wanted mas...:troll:

No Masood because I'm no longer working as a sole trader doesn't automatically mean I have people working for me does it and need the stuff?
I uploaded a post and automatically you think it's dodgy but yet you don't know nothing about me.
No offence taken but instead of jumping to conclusions And whether u have principles or not they are genuine stock of my own, check out my previous posts I'm a time served engineer.

I have been offered a job as a mechanical contracts manager And think it's a good opportunity as money wise prices are halving and works harder to come by.

No Masood because I'm no longer working as a sole trader doesn't automatically mean I have people working for me does it and need the stuff?
I uploaded a post and automatically you think it's dodgy but yet you don't know nothing about me.
No offence taken but instead of jumping to conclusions And whether u have principles or not they are genuine stock of my own, check out my previous posts I'm a time served engineer.

I have been offered a job as a mechanical contracts manager And think it's a good opportunity as money wise prices are halving and works harder to come by.

Like I said - a communication problem.

First you said you were self-employed.
Then you said you were self-employed but coming off the tools. I was questioning why any self-employed person would sell off useful materials so cheap.

If you'd said that you were going on the cards there would have been no doubts or speculation, would there? Like I said, no offence meant. I just like to know where the stuff I buy comes from.

could also be from the revenue and now wants to know why ye want to buy stock for cash!!!!:wink_smile:

ÂŁ160 for the lot. Or pm me with what you are looking to get for it. If you genuinely want to sell it I will need it shipped to me in MK check what it is to post it by my Hermes as I ain't picking it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Consumables in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and was told the regs are now retrospectively applied. This is the opposite of what I am used to. For example, if I do an electrical inspection and find a...
Replies
Views
Removing pump and installing a new pump for Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 400 15kW Heat Only Boiler. Connecting the pump to the boiler and completing all wiring for the thermostat and consumer heating controller.
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Energy Price Cap in the UK: Balancing Affordability and Sustainability Introduction The United Kingdom's energy price cap has been a topic of both praise and debate since its implementation. Introduced as a measure to protect consumers from excessively high energy bills, the price cap...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
"Hi Mr *****, thankyou for your enquiry but unfortunately I am not able to help any further. I believe you've found my last five quotes unacceptable and as I quoted to replace the item that is currently faulty in 2021, I can only assume that it will still need replacing. Quotes are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock