Discuss Connecting Solid Fuel Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Been to quote a job that has recently had a new wood burner fitted with pipe work to a new cylinder thats controlled by two pipe stats and a pump for the heating side of things.

Whats the options for adding a boiler to this type of system? Something I've never had to do for some reason and interested to find out what to do.

Many thanks kind gentlemen.

Dunsley Neutraliser
Thermal Store
H2 Panel

The dunsley and h2 (heating innovations) websites have some good info.

There's another system on the market called a Heat Genie. Hav a look at that too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Connecting Solid Fuel Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated...
Replies
Views
A bit of an unusual topic, as these are very rare in the UK. I went back to Poland to commission, test and tune the 20kW solid fuel boiler and...
Replies
Views
I could really do with some advice. Bit of back history, I have a trianco thorncliffe solid fuel room heater it has a back boiler, my dad put the...
Replies
Views
Hi Have a 4 port solid fuel back boiler, is the any disadvantages of capping two of the ports off, (eg top left bottom right) then using it as a...
Replies
Views
Hi All...thx for the help in advance. I have recently installed a wood burner with back boiler heating system. Set up with gravity rad and header...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock