Discuss Conex B Press in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Anyone used them started stocking them locally and can get good terms on them (very good :D ) ???

Many Thanks
shaun

Not used them Shaun. But conex is a quality product. They must be ok.

what have they quoted.? By pm obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Conex B Press in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if anyone here can help me in resolving this issue. The meter I have stops at 19mbar with 'out of range' message and I cannot use it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock