Discuss Common faults with a Worcester LPG Junior Combi Mk5. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. My son is having trouble with the above boiler. When operating the heating above 2 on the control, it locks out. A service engineer replaced the igniter and a sensor but the problem persisted until now. It will not work at all.
Any help would be gratefully received.

JJ.

Reply to Common faults with a Worcester LPG Junior Combi Mk5. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, My mum has a Worcester Greenstar HE30 boiler (15+ years old). Since its last service (and possibly coincidentally) it has been making a...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a Worcester Danesmoor 20/25 oil boiler which is causing me lots of heartache and grief. About 3 months ago it locked out and...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
My boiler is an Ideal Icos HE30 boiler. This supplies the central heating and a separate heat store - in other words a big cylinder - for domestic...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Can I please have some professional opinion on our ongoing problems with our Glow-worm Fuelsaver mk11. Now I know the simplist answer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock