Discuss Commerical cooker jet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Downtown

Hey, does anyone have any good websites to buy cooker jets. I need a size 110. But they are larger than a domestic hob's jets and i'm not sure where to get the right size.

They are basically identical to standard domestic hob jets only they have a bigger thread size. Just not sure where to look for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commerical cooker jet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Our plumber wants to do preemptive hydro jetting. Building was built in 1981 (41yrs old) with most of the larger (horizontal) sewer pipes in the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Big gas noob here. We got a gas cooker installed a few days ago, and the gas cooker is now sitting quite far away from the wall (3cm...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I've been running an UFH installation/ repair business for 7 years now and one of my main frustrations is finding the parts for the UFH...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help with a query. We have recently had a new kitchen installed and are arranging for our freestanding gas cooker...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock