Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler heating issue 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Starship1

I have no idea why the original Combi boiler heating issue was closed ?. Just wanted to let those whom helped the out come and a thank you to "Lame Plumber " that his help solved the issue. it was indeed the thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Job done with some help on here, and all running just fine. Any idea why the original got closed ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would suggest a Read of the forum rules should explain it.

Well I have read the rules, and am not sure which part of it applies to me or my posting, unless its " Keeping Threads On-Topic "..Perhaps some one could tell me if I have broken or not applied the rules ? that would help.

The thread was closed for your own safety based on the concerns of the members on here.

Your question has now been answered. This thread is now closed as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combi boiler heating issue 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating normally. Here are the symptoms 1. Signal from thermostat is not firing the boiler. It does not make any sound when heating is on from thermostat. 2...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler, and where the pipes come in is in a room at the front of the house. I am about to box them in but I really wanted to understand what the various pipes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock