Discuss combi boiler flush through filling loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dandw

Dear Forum

I have a combi system and need to flush the system. I have filled it with sludge remover via a radiator dosing point and now need to flush it out.

I am looking for the best way to do this, in terms of connections etc, and understand that I can do this by connecting a hose to the filling loop.

I would be grateful for any advice / instructions.My boiler is a vitodens 100.

Zoe

the filling loop is a non return valve....

who told you you could do it that way.

if all your doing is a warm flush, youve put your cleaner in left it for a week and now drain at lowest point normally a valve on rad...

make sure you add inhibitor when refilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi boiler flush through filling loop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
I'm in a bit of a bind with a current CH install where I need to install a filter prior to a flush but no where to install My issue is the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small...
Replies
Views
G
Hi, I have recently had a water board inspection This is what the report said about the filling loop on our press unit for a biomass boiler…...
Replies
Views
I’m doing a bathroom refit, and there’s some strange pipework design that I’d like some advice on, please. I want to remove the cold water pipe...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back