Discuss CO2 Emissions from a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raisa

Hey,

I'm desperately trying to calculate the CO2 emissions, (and other flue gases) from a boiler. It is a gas boiler that heats water only with no central heating and is required to heat approx. 30,000 litres of water per day.
I do not have any more information on this boiler but an estimate... however inaccurate... would be really great. I am trying to design an air purification system and just need a vague amount for the emissions from the boiler to feed through my system..

Thank you in advance

Speak with the boiler manufacturer, they will be able to give you best advice for your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CO2 Emissions from a boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a wallstar combi oil fired boiler. We got low on oil a couple of weeks ago but didn't run out. Since we've had our oil delivered...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up...
Replies
Views
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock