Search the forum,

Discuss Cloakroom toilet fit out in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Looking to fit wall hung basin with a bottle trap fitting going into the wall on the wall below. I need to run a waste pipe between the waste adaptor (40mm)(pic below) in the ground into the wall to connect to the bottle trap. I am looking to use 21.5 mm pipes as i wont have much room in the wall. Can someone help me pick the the exact pipe fittings that i will need for this job? And would you also know if i can replace the waste adaptor from 40mm to 32mm sized one easily?

Thanks a lot for your help

PETP381-228x228.jpg

IMG_20210110_153511.jpg

Easy enough to get either a new adaptor or a 40mm x 32mm reducer. You must run the waste in 32mm anything smaller will not do! Chop chase in wall if need .

Can’t use overflow pipe for a basin

Thanks you both for your help, how difficult would i be to replace the current in the ground waste adaptor (40mm) with an 32mm one? I can't seem to be able to move it as its fitted firmly in cement.

I am looking at this product below for it, is there something better i could use that i could hopefully source from toolstation or screwfix as both nearby?

IMG_20210111_144405.jpg

This is a 32 40 reducer (solvent weld) available at screwfix. I think your only option is to drop waste pipe vertically on surface of wall, then box in, or use a sink cabinet which would allow space for moving things left and right.

Attachments

• ae235.jpeg
    ae235.jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 1
That’s a cap end eg

1610382070602.jpeg

need to carefully chip around the perimeter and then use a chisel or flat screwdriver all around to raise it up

hardest part is getting it started

Reply to Cloakroom toilet fit out in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down through slab and out through deadwork into a manhole. I will work out falls from manhole and set the height of the waste water system as required. For...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock