Discuss Choosing the right shower unit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calibra

Hey guys,

New to the forum here and have been browsing around quite a bit here. Great wealth of info. Thanks.

Anyway. I need some advice here. Looking to buy a new shower unit for our bathroom. In our house the water is gravity fed via a cold water tank in the loft. I think it's around a 50 gallon judging by it's size measurements. Now as our water pressure in the bathroom is quite low I am looking at get an Electric Integral Pumped unit that will feed off the cold water alone.

Browsing around the net I have found a few potential suitable units listed below. However I need some advise/opinions on which make/model is probably the best the go for. I've also heard some integral pumped units are more noisier than others?

Triton T150Z Pumped Thermostatic Electric Shower 9.5kw
Mira Elite ST 10.8kW Electric Shower

Thanks.

HI
Why can you not use a hot water service which would give you a greater range of choice in models and manufacturers, But having said that I would always go for Aqualisa as a quality product but if you ask ten plumbers you will get ten different answers
regards
Grumpy Old Plum

Aqualisa digital gravity model is a good shower have fitted plenty

Mira built in power showers have given very good service for years IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Choosing the right shower unit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock