Discuss changing trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This thread makes for interesting reading, I never cease to be impressed by how some people can say one man's price is expensive having never seen the job :rolleyes:

Maybe the man who took the time to carry out the survey has included power flushing, fernox etc but has not actually specified them because some consumers "switch off" when the tradesman starts to get technical.

As one who would not even offer a guide price over the telephone because I could be misleading the consumer I tip my hat to the expertise of those who can price a job "Blind" :confused: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to changing trvs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My 3 way actuator valve has gone on my central heating. I think it's a combination of the valve motor burning out due to a stiff valve on the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all - hoping someone knowledgeable can help as I'm super confused by this.... I have a standard system / gravity fed boiler, large cold tank...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello I want to replace the old single panel rad in the bedroom with a K2 double panel Stelrad one. I think I'm OK in general and relatively...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock