Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Changes to unsafe situations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you go to a flat and find a hob without an FSD, (as an example), new rules state you have to right a warning notice and put a sticker on it as AR, and cap it with owners permission

its heavy handed and unnecessary

if you were a customer what would do, i'd consider getting an electric hob and to hell with the traffic warden gas man

Poorly delivered by GS think I've found out more about it on here

if you go to a flat and find a hob without an FSD, (as an example), new rules state you have to right a warning notice and put a sticker on it as AR, and cap it with owners permission

its heavy handed and unnecessary

if you were a customer what would do, i'd consider getting an electric hob and to hell with the traffic warden gas man

Conflicting information in regards to situations like this. I've been told although Ncs has been removed from the unsafe situations procedure it can still just be noted as a defect.

Also I really dislike the 2 options for ar risk disconnect or turn off if you think it's ok. In other words we are completely washing our hands of it. You're on your own good luck

Conflicting information in regards to situations like this. I've been told although Ncs has been removed from the unsafe situations procedure it can still just be noted as a defect.
my understanding is youre allowed to write NCS for another year as a change over period

There was an article in last months gas safe mag. If you dont havea copy you can download it from there site if you have access to the engineer section.

As i read it. Although the term NCS is being removed you are still required to note on any forms any items that would be considered NCS.

So if your still required to note ncs items down why bother getting rid of the classification. Doesnt make sense.

I agree. It does feel like responsibility is being palmed off

As i read it. Although the term NCS is being removed you are still required to note on any forms any items that would be considered NCS.

So if your still required to note ncs items down why bother getting rid of the classification. Doesnt make sense.

eh?

so they have removed ncs yet we still have to use ncs confused.com

No. GIUSP V7 came into effect on 1st July.

But everyone has stocks of paperwork that still includes the ncs classification. You can use these up to July next year. This is where the confusion lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Changes to unsafe situations in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hey peeps, So looking into changing careers and wanting to know how hard and what things do you need to do become a qualified gas engineer? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Im a homeowner and have had a new shower installed. This meant the installation of a new radiator also. However, the plumber has placed the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some...
Replies
Views
What does it mean when a gas engineer IDs an appliance as unsafe? Does it literally mean the appliance has been identified as unsafe or is there...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
What pipework changes are needed to replace a conventional open vented gravity boiler to a combi boiler ? Would toilet flush/cisterns need replacing ?
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock