Discuss CH pump replacement concerns. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

6m pump John. I'm running it at Proportional 3. 34W 4.2m head 3.3cu m per hour initially. Will monitor it more closely after I've rebalanced the rads. 13 of the rads have thermostatc valves so I expect to see differences as house warms up.

I interpret from the pump curves that the flowrate is 1.02m3/hr, 17.0LPM which, depending on the rads output may give a dT of 15C to 20C.

1711222010885.png

Apologies John. Typo on my part. Indicated flow rate is indeed 1.3 cu m per hour and your delta T of between 15 to 20 deg C across the boiler is spot on. Delta T across radiators is very variable because of thermostatic valves. Delta T across boiler drops when hot water cylinder calls.

Reply to CH pump replacement concerns. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
Morning and Happy New Year everyone! As is typical over the Christmas period my Central heating circulating pump died on new years eve. It had...
Replies
Views
Been renovating my house and in the process improved insulation and removed quite a few rads. I've also installed more than half downstairs floor...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock