Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Certikin Genie Pool Boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Iam having trouble with a Certikin Genie swimming pool boiler, the boiler is not heating the pool water. There are no fault codes or errors displayed.

When the boiler is on it fails to start, the fan is not running, any advice is appreciated, however I am keen to find a local engineer in Bingley/ West Yorkshire that can help with investigation and resolving the problem, please get in touch if you can assist.

Many Thanks

Reply to Certikin Genie Pool Boiler in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Hi All I tried posting this already and lost post so here goes again. I'll start from the beginning so please bare with me. Few Months ago I...
Replies
Views
My Ideal Icos HE30 boiler has been reliable starter since its installation 12 year's ago. It has been serviced every year since by the original...
Replies
Views
    • Agree
Hello Everyone, I've just joined and am trying to help a damsel in distress - in very remote area of West Scotland. I'm hoping someone can help me...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock