Discuss Central Heating - Blocked 22mm return pipe? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

New pump or not I would take off the head and check the impeller, especially after a flush.
No need to replace just inspect.
Where the pipes are hot or cold has little to nothing to do with where the blockage is if its effecting the whole system.
This is an easy job and regardless of how pointless It may seem it has to be eliminated.
You need to see light through each vein.

New pump or not I would take off the head and check the impeller, especially after a flush.
No need to replace just inspect.
Where the pipes are hot or cold has little to nothing to do with where the blockage is if its effecting the whole system.
This is an easy job and regardless of how pointless It may seem it has to be eliminated.
You need to see light through each vein.

Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and follow that advice.

Reply to Central Heating - Blocked 22mm return pipe? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock