Discuss Carry on in steel or go to copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

Basically as it says got a job coming up just doing some planning the flow and return and all pipework are in LCS or just steel to you and me. Just wondering would you guys carry on in steel or connect and go to copper ? There will be a boiler going on the job to so it will be going to copper for the boiler connections anyway i guess.

the whole system is a steel but there getting a new wet room and having a towel rad would be easier in copper i was just asking what others would do. it my decision if its done in steel or copper.

Never gonna happen ! They will never got for that and it will look naff on all the rads theyve had restored ! Ill just do it in steel ! Wont be anyproblems then !

I would personally convert the steel to copper for the new rad, as think this will be easier for you and also look better in the modern bathroom. But obviously leave the rest of the installation alone as the steel looks best to the cast iron rads and keeps in character of the house, plus this requires least disruption to the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Carry on in steel or go to copper in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock