Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can you buy Soldered Isolation Valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonjack

I can't seem to find Solder ring /Pre-soldered isolation valves anywhere so presume they don't exist or are generally not stocked by any of the main dealers since demand is so low.

I've extended a hot/cold water supply from upstairs for a small downstairs bathroom and have been using soldered joints - I didn't really want to put a compression fitting valve (these seem to be available) in the line when everything else I have done is soldered.

Can anyone tell me if/where they can be bought online, if at all?

cheers
Jon

dont forget to dismantle it before soldering or it wont work again

nothing wrong with compression, and often a good reason to use compression.

I agree, compression, if it's a stop valve it's going to be accessible (should be).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can you buy Soldered Isolation Valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. I'm after some help... I hope I can be clear enough... After being in 9 years our bathroom basin tap started dripping. It's a single...
Replies
Views
Hello PFM's, I was wondering what was everyone's fav. fittings for tieing into rads and general central heating system design. My judging...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all First timer here - after reading a lot of the advice present I thought it would make sense to get stuck in and throw something into the...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Hi, new member but would appreciate any help, I am a DIYer but generally consider myself competent enough to do basic plumbing so am going to put...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock