Discuss Can the InsinkErator 3 in 1 tap used for filter instead of boiling water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, I am on the last stage of my kitchen renovation project after 2 years of evenings and weekends! and need to plumb my new tap.
It is a InsinkErator 3 in 1 tap that is meant to work with a tank to supply boiling water. Can this tap be used to supply filter water instead?

Thanks your help

Reply to Can the InsinkErator 3 in 1 tap used for filter instead of boiling water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with an ongoing issue I've had since I had an annual service on my combi boiler, which is a Potterton Performa 24. Literally...
Replies
Views
J
Hi looking for some advice. My inlaws have an insinkerator boiling and cold tap (model number HC3300 c). It was leaking from the handle so...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with any of the Brita kitchen taps? We're renovating a house presently (to live in) and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock