Search the forum,

Discuss Can Anyone tell me what this flexi connector is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wild nomad

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me what this is? One end is connected to the tap the other connects to a water pipe. Some sort of filter? rusty.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

its a weihaven't been on site yet pal,it pulls the flex back down the tap spout

Ahhh. Yes that makes sense. I haven't been on site yet the customer sent me that picture. Must be one of those taps that you can pull out and direct manually. Cheers buddy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can Anyone tell me what this flexi connector is? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Got a replacement combination boiler, less that 1 year old. Noticed some water from the connection pictured. Can't see what is it from the manuals, possibly a rainwater drain? Was told by the person from Vaillant that it was an A A V (auto air vent), but she didn't sound too certain! Can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so you can understand my problem. Can anyone tell me the best way to blank off that pipe. (That's the vertical brass pipe in the photos)
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The connection end of the flexi pipe from the tap is a15mm, however the mains pipe I need to connect to is a 12mm. What connector do I need to buy? So far...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock