Discuss Can anyone recommend me a decent 800 quad enclosure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sub £400 ones I have fitted are all much of a muchness, haven't fitted many high end ones to compare
Can't see the point of shelling out silly money as it's usually only the rollers that wear and these can be replaced quite easily and cheaply
If my patch was South Kensington and not South Wales, I may play a different tune

Kudos or matki are the best I've seen and fitted not cheap though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone recommend me a decent 800 quad enclosure? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have holes in the wall of my shower enclosure. Down low at the open corner, between the quartz wall and the solid pan. Same at each end of the...
Replies
Views
Hello there all, I care for my disabled mum and her wet room ceiling has developed small speckles of black mould. I plan to remove the black...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a toilet, sink plunger. It’s not something I do a lot of, but it will be handy to carry on the van, for when needed. Don’t...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock