Discuss Can anybody name the connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Short story, council bathroom refit 8 days ago then blockage occured outside on a branch between this toilet and the mains resulting in this joint leaking when the water backed up. Any glaring errors here?
Thanks.

Attachments

• Foor connection.jpeg
    Foor connection.jpeg
    293.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Yes need to remove the cast/ clay collar or push the bent pan connector further down eg into the smaller dia and not in the collar

90 degree multiwick connected to straight multiwick connected to cast pipe collar. Might just need to slide the 90's seal back up so that it seals around the straights seal ( the gap near your arrow)

Reply to Can anybody name the connection in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I have a question that I’m hoping those of you who are experienced central heating engineers may be abler to throw some light on. But first I need...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views
Just before Christmas I started noticing a strange sickly smell in our Kitchen. To cut a very long and stressful story short it ended up being...
Replies
Views
I am refurbishing a bathroom and adjoining en-suite which back onto each other and are on the first floor of the house. Both have a toilet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I was just posting on here to see if anyone has had anything similar or can point me in right direction… I have a Geberit concealed tank...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock