Discuss Calling Gledhill ........ Think Twice !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritof'76

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Called Gledhill back in April for some help with a Boilermate 2000, spent 37 minutes on the phone with them trying and ultimately failing to resolve the hot water problem :(

Got the bill for that call today ............. £38.42 !!!!!!!! :dizzy2:

As it turned out, the day after the customer called to say thanks because although i'd told her it still wasn't right when i left, the next morning it was fine for hot water for the first time in months :D I reckon it was an air lock after all that :tongue: Sadly it's now too late to add the cost of the call to the invoice :lol:

Lesson learned me thinks :biggrin5:....... and Gledhill can have one of these, :41:

They had you off pal ! Shame ! Email them tell them there crap etc ! You never know !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Calling Gledhill ........ Think Twice !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
K
Hi, I am looking for advice from the skilled and knowledgeable as it seems very hard to pin down a plumber to look at all the issues I have...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
D
We decided to have the boiler serviced as we were renting the house out. We called a plumber and he came and serviced it and states he flushed the...
Replies
Views
disillusioned
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock