Discuss Builders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefaz

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Going to have to look as my gas meter,when im cooking a fantastic dinnner for the mrs and the boiler comes on the flame drops right down on the hob!
I asked her if she had noticed ans she said yea its done it for a little while!
Jesus man!!
And the condensate just terminates onto my front garden!!

its a brand new house!!
so the condensate is their fault,im now wondering about pipe sizing

Call the builders and get them round asap. If they try and fob you off tell them you will be getting Gas Safe involved and they will be there pretty sharp.

i shall!
they are back at work new years day,in the meanwhile im going to check the meter,
seems strange how they can just terminate a condensate above the lawn!
surely someone would have inspected this?

Just a thought… If the pipe sizing is a pass and the governor is giving you the right pressure – something could be stuck in the gas pipe work – you never know. Builders!!! :6:Not sure, how, whoever it was would have signed the Benchmark off though?!

The HA I do work for had some new houses built and I got called out at 10 at night no heating or hot water so when I got there boiler not lighting and I kid you not after doing all checks I undone the gas pipe as it connects to the boiler and in the pipe work was the little white bit you cut off the end to open a new silicone tube up, blocking the pipe work up. The tenants had been in there for about 3 weeks with no problems before this night so it must of worked its way up untill completely blocking the pipe work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Builders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock