Discuss broken exterior pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello plumbers

Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!

Attachments

• tempImage7qZ9KX.png
    tempImage7qZ9KX.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 23
Should be doable yourself if you have some ladders

Overflow coupling, overflow elbow and some overflow pipe and glue

Sorry ...just one more thing. How do I connect it to the drain/ seal it?

Thank you Shaun

Looks like it was just pushed in

I would recommend fitting a hopper to the rain water pipe

Reply to broken exterior pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

60's ranch, with single bathroom. Tile over concrete slab. Toilet is about a foot from exterior brick wall. Vent pipe is in interior wall behind...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
Hi have surplus water feed and return pipes in my home. I can't isolate them so will need to freeze. House built 1970's. They're as far as can...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock