Discuss british gas flushing scam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I or no one on this site are saying plumbers ect a perfect,far from it,and the things Bg do are done by others,that is not the argument
The point is BG should be above this and should be an industry standard and they are far from it
Some things I have seen BG do , as regards selling unneeded works would make the worst gasp

I know you may feel attack is the bast form of defence however do not forget you are trying to argue your case against other engineers, not customers,we have seen BG in action,we have repaired their work correctly when they have power flushed and same fault remains,when they have long gone with their get out clause that they use saying 'you have to pay' but may not work

i worked for BG for 20 years and i can honestly say that i have never tried to con anybody and i dont know of any engineer that goes out to con people ..if this was as common as people say then i would have seen it.. people make mistakes and i have advised a powerflush once for somebody thinking it was correct ,,not knowing that they had a non return valve under the floor that had just clogged up...we all make mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to british gas flushing scam in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock