Discuss British Gas customers should install gas price alarms in their homes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

There have been several recent cases of British Gas customers being overcome by price rises with fatal results.

‘British Gas customers should guard against a silent lethal build-up of price rises by installing gas price alarms in their homes,’ recommended one Health and Safety adviser.

A British Gas spokesman said alarms were available from them but customers should buy as soon as possible as the cost of the alarms is expected to soon rise by six-per-cent.

C,mon theyre re investing the money. Probably in the directors new yachts. Thieving gits.

think year on year my thermostat will go down until in the end i'll be living in a cave somewhere hunting around for wood..

We've got a fireplace in the lounge that has been sealed over with a marble panel since we moved in, and increasingly I keep looking at it.

The chimney stack runs up in the corner of the main bedroom, so should bring some heat to at least one of the bedrooms.

Pallets, old timbers, or even logs, can't cost that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas customers should install gas price alarms in their homes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back