Search the forum,

Discuss British Gas customers should install gas price alarms in their homes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dotty

There have been several recent cases of British Gas customers being overcome by price rises with fatal results.

‘British Gas customers should guard against a silent lethal build-up of price rises by installing gas price alarms in their homes,’ recommended one Health and Safety adviser.

A British Gas spokesman said alarms were available from them but customers should buy as soon as possible as the cost of the alarms is expected to soon rise by six-per-cent.

C,mon theyre re investing the money. Probably in the directors new yachts. Thieving gits.

think year on year my thermostat will go down until in the end i'll be living in a cave somewhere hunting around for wood..

We've got a fireplace in the lounge that has been sealed over with a marble panel since we moved in, and increasingly I keep looking at it.

The chimney stack runs up in the corner of the main bedroom, so should bring some heat to at least one of the bedrooms.

Pallets, old timbers, or even logs, can't cost that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to British Gas customers should install gas price alarms in their homes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm. This question is for my own house setup. We are really fortunate to have a large house, about 5,000sqft in total over 3 floors. It was built around...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
    • Funny
Hello to the forum, I just thought I would share this response from GAs-safe.. I had occasion to suspect that an install was dangerous by a non qualified engineer in a commercial kitchen where people are working so I alerted gas safe to the fact , I guess that was a mistake but the reply is...
Replies
Views
I have my initial gas safe inspection coming up after successfully completing my ACS a few weeks ago - and, it's fair to say i'm slightly nervous. Not particularly because I think i'm not capable of doing the various process' you have to follow, but doing them in the right order, whilst under...
Replies
Views
Now sorted... don’t bother reading this stupid long post. Hi, I’ve got a bit of a head scratcher here and wondered what you guys would make of it. I was called by a landlord to do a gas safety check on a property that is now at the latter stages of being sold and the buyers wanted the usual...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock