Search the forum,

Discuss Brilliant filling loop valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Ecotec plus 824 valves passing. Can you fix or need to replace

Thanks

Never had them pass before. Are you sure it is the valves and not just the levers not switching them off properly?

I have had the same problem, customer topping up after work from decoration, junk gets behind the valve when topping up and hay presto. You could get away with one but likely you will need both.

Definitely passing as when I disconnect the hose I got water coming from cold side and return side. Expensive they are

the knobs round off on these and only need need allen key to isolate iso valves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Brilliant filling loop valves in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If you are qualified to do a Gas Safety check on a property I assume that entails checking the boiler. If, when checking a Combi, you notice the flexi filling loop in place (Taps closed) would you remove it or leave it be? Also if you notice one valve open and the other closed, once again, would...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s not markings or identification on it. Just wondering if anyone knows what type it is? I’d rather just replace the diaphragm inside if it’s one that’s...
Replies
Views
Water keeps filling up my home water tank from the output valve at the bottom of the tank and not from the top of the tank Water keeps pouring in from the output valve and won't stop, making the tank overflow 24/24 At first we thought it was the input valve at the top but after inspection we...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
I’ve noticed on my old Bosch boiler the DCV on the filling loop is fitted to the boiler side of the water supply. And there is no isolator valve fitted. The only thing stopping it from leaking is the DCV? IS this ok?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock