Currently reading:
brass crimps for electric terminals

Discuss brass crimps for electric terminals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
You know when you get a cable on a boiler that has the crimps on them, can you buy them? It is so much easier to put them in the block when they have these on. I have been frustrated enough doing it with the strands going all over the shop

They are called 'bootlaces ferrules' the ones I use are insulated and you need acrimper for then but they make the job look totally proffessional
I will add a link shortly.

I do quite a bit so I carry all up to 4 mm but I would for boilers, etc get 1.00mm and 1.5mm ones you also need the crimp tool, but they do look the dogs b.......ks when they are done.

Some cheap grimp pliars like Rolson are rubbish and can cut through the plastic insulation if you squeeze to much so you might want to try out on a scrap piece of wire first mate.

Denotes the size of the wire to be used in the crimp (I think).

gemini electrics on stanley rd teddington have them on display and the tool is £20 too I got mine from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to brass crimps for electric terminals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock