Discuss Both Water and heating valves opening when either system called for in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

N

NikiInCambs

Replaced the head of a Honeywell 2port valve on heating and wired into an old block (S) like for like. However, when either water OR heating called for, both valves open!
Ideas?

Brown wire from switched live, blue, neutral, grey wire from permanent live orange wire to terminal 10, the m.valve end switch connects the grey wire to the orange wire.

Reply to Both Water and heating valves opening when either system called for in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have old un-pressurised heating system and I need to top up the water but I cannot locate the bloody...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My daughter's place has a small water leak on a ground floor radiator valve. The radiator pipework is small diameter.i.e 8 or 10 mm. A plumber...
Replies
Views
Trying to find out exactly what happens when my system boiler is called to supply the radiators and hot water cylinder at the same time. For...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock