Discuss bosch worcester 240 gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

trev.p

think maybe the problem is the gas valve it as been just cutting out and then later working for short time, is there somethink on the valve to do with the electric,s that maybe wrong ? i tapped the side of valve and it came on but now wont work just click,s at the burner any help would be good thank you

best advice i can give you is to stop hitting the gasvalve and call in a gas engineer

Not uncommon for these valves to start sticking,get it checked out by a gas engineer

would the gasman work to a fault chart ? or go to the gas valve first ? thank,s..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bosch worcester 240 gas valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock