Discuss Boiler installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
My son sent these pictures from someone asking for a plumber/sparks to say wether this was safe or not, I asked him to pass on the forum name and asked her to register, it appears to be a landlord Ed property.
the pictures will speak a thousand worlds.
IMG_0061.jpg

wow. Where do you start with that one! Its an absolute shocker! excuse the pun

Is that chrome pole holding a shower curtain , in other words its next to a shower / bath

Feck me sideways

Condense in copper as well :D

Tell them to kick up fk with the landlord and letting agents and then to get onto the environmental heath and report it to them too.

I do hope the girl(tenant) comes onto the forum, just to give more info.
I don't think I've actually seen anything more disgusting,dangerous and outright crap install before, someone has told her to contact environmental health,

They have the powers to get something done immediately if it is a H&S issue which it clearly is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
S
We are renting currently boiler in active for more than 3 weeks no despite landlord having 6 engineer visits It just stopped working had a fix...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock