Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Cupboard in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richo106

Hi

I have a logic plus combo boiler C35 and I'm going to be building a plasterboard cupboard around it..does need minimum clearances around it? and some form of ventilation e.g louvres vents?

Ive look in my manual but cant see to find any info

All advice appreciated

Thanks

The manual will definitely have minimum clearances in it

At least 4" all around and yes always best to have some airflow

But bigger the better

Minumum clearences are in the manual bud here is info from it regarding ventilation

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-05-19-52-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-05-19-52-34.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Cupboard in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse and has been working without issue until now. The pilot light went out and now wont relight. It lights but as soon as you release the button it goes...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35 years old and still working OK. It is fitted to a std 'Y' plan system with boiler in utility room and separate hot water tank, pump, valve etc in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a leak coming from the loft into a bedroom which I think is caused by water overflow from feed and expansion cistern (see attached one of the photos when I found out the cistern overflowing above the overflow pipe) and one other pipe that has a small drops coming out of it that is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a Worcester greenstar danesmoor 18/25 oil boiler. Covers 10 radiators mostly large double panels, some towel rails and smaller rads too, as well as an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock