Discuss bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyplumb

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
does this sum up a typical bee-m-wubble-u driver ? :)

[h=1]ADay In The Life Of A BMW Driver[/h]

The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of myinterstates, which was very busy with inferior cars.
First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'Tslow down for me AT ALL as I came off the exit ramp! I had to squeezeinto a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto mymotorway!
The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though andhonked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn.
Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to theBMW lane.
Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mphenjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me,I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMWlane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph!
Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper andflashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW laneof my motorway and to get out of my way.
Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did justthat, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back outbehind me!
He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I wouldout-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urgedme to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me onmy excellent car.
Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped,the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew -that my car goes fast!
Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have,so I had to take my drivers licence to a police station to be sentaway to have some points put on! (They're not free points either -they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at thepolice station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be muchlonger before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED adriving licence, so they will take it off me!
See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drivea BMW!

yea, audi drivers as well, move over.jpg

In the old day's before point's you recieved endorsements and you only required 3 to qualify for a bike ...lol regards turnpin:)

i have a 730 bmw and just parted with £2500 today for the gear box to be reconditioned boo hoo:banghead:

i have a 730 bmw and just parted with £2500 today for the gear box to be reconditioned boo hoo:banghead:

Flippin' heck. I don't think my first five cars combined cost as much as your recon gear box!

got quoted £6000 from jct 600 local bmw dealers so it has a nicer edge to it

never had problems with speeding beemers or mercs although I keep having to peel bits of them of the rear of my landy when they embed themselves in my towbar when I turn right, seems it always their fault as well :)

I was leaving a pub back home once when a bmw behind me decided to test the front of his car on the back of my 110.

I had a tiny wee scratch. He virtually demolished the front of his knob extension.

Forget BMW,s what about the total loons that drive them French piles of poo.

Why? It looks like a type r but less reliable.

Never missed a beat. The renaultsports are much more reliable than their boring counterparts, built in a special factory in France. I've had 2 now. The new renaults in general are very well built. Faster and much better to drive than that jap crap.

We,ll have to agree to disagree on that. The type r,s faster made better and more reliable. To be fair those Clio sports are quite nice though.

apart from the van soon to be replaced by the 110,i also own a rover 75 cdt tuned to 188 bhp i would never drive like a beemer driver after all my cars em.... British and it was not designed by Germans and it definitely does not have a bmw engine #cough#

Funny thing is, I've just bought an Audi a5. It's a right pudding, can't wait to chop it back in for another BMW.

We,ll have to agree to disagree on that. The type r,s faster made better and more reliable. To be fair those Clio sports are quite nice though.

It's also exclusive to old men and "Asian rude boi's" 0-60 is almost identical, won't corner as well and isn't as much fun.

What the hell is a kidney donor wagon? Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
apart from the van soon to be replaced by the 110,i also own a rover 75 cdt tuned to 188 bhp i would never drive like a beemer driver after all my cars em.... British and it was not designed by Germans and it definitely does not have a bmw engine #cough#

Why not just buy a BMW 2.0l D, 180bhp as standard plus you get the handling and refinement of a Beemer ;)

drivers in vehicles as seen in the photos, often end up donating their kidneys :) (more commonly seen with mopeds and school leavers)

Never missed a beat. The renaultsports are much more reliable than their boring counterparts, built in a special factory in France. I've had 2 now. The new renaults in general are very well built. Faster and much better to drive than that jap crap.

it's a nice car, but it's not a 'real' hot hatch, you gotta go to the next size up for that, golf, focus etc
this would be my choice, it's better looking too imo.

astra vxr.jpg

Why not just buy a BMW 2.0l D, 180bhp as standard plus you get the handling and refinement of a Beemer ;)
my 75 is on ZT suspension but still very comfortable to drive and it has more class than a beemer

ive heard of that special factory. Sometimes they use metal bits instead of plastic, tho sadly not on the bonnet locking clamp as many drivers have found to there costs.

I've been on Trackdays against renaults in my jap crap. And I've seen several bonnets come up and I've never been beaten by anything French yet.

my last motor before my family car test drove bmw audi merc and none came close to this

Attachments

• Photo01wt.jpg
    Photo01wt.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 40
You'll never guess who's got a controlling share of Nissan, and how they've ruined there reputation for reliability.

renault mate and the engine in that is frm a renault originally thing is the french make good engines its just the car will fall apart around it

Get real chump.

Only morons buy vauxhalls. True story.

if i took the badge off it and stuck a bmw badge on instead, would it be more desirable ?

btw, them clio's are torque less, my tuned astra 2.0 cdti has twice the amount of torque, it would leave yer clio standing in mid range acceleration. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bmw drivers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have...
Replies
Views
T
I booked a plumber to fit a wall mounted sink in my bathroom, but when his fitter took the old sink out the wall wasn't strong enough to support...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock