Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss blow torch flame disorientated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
they flame on my blow torch has gone totally disorientated it has occasionally done his when I have had some solder drop in the nozzle. Once this was removed it has been ok. But now the flame is disorientated even though the nozzle that you can unscrew is clear. Any thoughts on what's going on?

As the Cropster says
Take it off and put it in the flame of another to burn the flux/crap out of it
Always works for me

take the jet out and leave it soak in vinegar,that should sort it

mine went today same, had to get piper-alpha out the van( the t2000) set fire to customers dust sheet when fitting fell on it ;)
my regulars a burnzomatic quickfire with plastic knob to turn gas on, think its come off spindle and overgassing or the air flows blocked.?

Could changing the jet be an option? I have a spare one that came when I bought a spare burner nozzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to blow torch flame disorientated in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock