Discuss black pipe gas elbow or 45 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

ted

don’t work. i need something in between to follow outside deck. any suggestions??

Don’t think they make anything in between could you have the gas pipe bent to match the angle?

what size pipe,you can get 45degree fittings
[automerge]1594217184[/automerge]
if you can't get right angle bend the pipe

what size pipe,you can get 45degree fittings
[automerge]1594217184[/automerge]
if you can't get right angle bend the pipe
it’s 1/2 inch pipe Maybe with a 45 and a 90 and a little bending I can come close? It seems to me I would need a long lengthto bend it? Yes I have 45s and 90s I can’t get the right angle.

Reply to black pipe gas elbow or 45 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, I hope you are doing well. I have a problem. Not sure if this was always like that or something is degrading. Whenever the toilet...
Replies
Views
Any idea on this pipe as the builders left it with black gaffa tape. Need to work out what this connector is called so I can rip Off the tape and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock