Discuss Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Sandeep89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

Have a Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C.

Boiler is not igniting for heating or ho water. The operating light is flashing green however when a hot tap or heating is turned on the light keeps flashing green and boiler is not going through ignition sequence.

Any ideas, gas supply is all OK. Pump was changed and air has been bled from system.

Thanks

Does the fan run ?

There first operating light on the left is flashing green. When I reset the boiler I can hear the fan kick in around a second or so and a click noise and the boiler then doesn't go any further.

The left green operation light continues to flash and when hot water tap or heating is turned on the boiler does nothing cannot hear the pump running ether.

Sounds like it could be the pcb try warming it up with a hair dryer for a good 5 - 10 mins with it off

Hi Guys,

I dryed out the pcb and opened the hot tap. Now the error is showing as faulty APS.

I have blown into the APS tube and can hear it click.

Would it be a faulty pcb.

Does the boiler fire when you blow down the tube ?

Reply to Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Got a Main Combi 24 HE which is stuck on flame failure. Customer had a gas leak on the gas run which was repaired, after this the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping for some suggestions as to where I go next in my endless mission to stop my system taking on air. The house has a gravity fed...
Replies
Views
hello, My first post im a registered engineer, not used forms before so hoping I've posted this right? I have attended a no heat or water on my...
Replies
Views
My Biasi boiler was cutting out, hence no hot water or heating and the fault code was saying faulty air pressure switch. I replaced the switch and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a British Gas 330+ Heat only boiler and it displayed an F25 error (lack of water iirc) on Sunday. I read the manual and bled the...
Replies
Views
Back