Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Sandeep89

Gas Engineer
Hi Guys,

Have a Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C.

Boiler is not igniting for heating or ho water. The operating light is flashing green however when a hot tap or heating is turned on the light keeps flashing green and boiler is not going through ignition sequence.

Any ideas, gas supply is all OK. Pump was changed and air has been bled from system.

Thanks

Does the fan run ?

There first operating light on the left is flashing green. When I reset the boiler I can hear the fan kick in around a second or so and a click noise and the boiler then doesn't go any further.

The left green operation light continues to flash and when hot water tap or heating is turned on the boiler does nothing cannot hear the pump running ether.

Sounds like it could be the pcb try warming it up with a hair dryer for a good 5 - 10 mins with it off

Hi Guys,

I dryed out the pcb and opened the hot tap. Now the error is showing as faulty APS.

I have blown into the APS tube and can hear it click.

Would it be a faulty pcb.

Does the boiler fire when you blow down the tube ?

Reply to Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock